Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our privacy statement govern 24Bricks Freelancers’ relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘24Bricks Freelancers’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is in Tamale, the Northern Region of Ghana. Our business registration number is BN272032016. The term ‘you’ refers to the user/member or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- 24Bricks Freelancers is an online community for freelancers. Therefore listings are done by registered freelancers and those looking for freelancing services should always go by the title; “I can...” and “I am looking for ...” respectively.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the privacy statement and copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- As part of our terms and conditions, we do not accept adult or pornographic content on our website.
- Some of our services come with charges that are payment of fees and fees for our services are subjected to change without prior notice. Also, 24Bricks Freelancers will not refund any money related to the use of our website as all services are pre-paid.
- 24Bricks Freelancers is not responsible for the use of our website and disclaims all responsibility for any liability, damage, or claim of any sort ensuing from or any way related to anomalies concerning the content, software or any equipment in association with 24Bricks Freelancers.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Ghana.